|My First Sewn Wallets|
Strictly Essential Wallet
- Simple, about 8 cards, zip closure, compact.
- Need to be able to slip this one in a pocket when going to the park...
- I used this tutorial : Easy Zipper Pouch, by Dog Under the Carpet
- I wrote my name on it, just because my machine can!
- One side is not as pretty, but I will not redo it for now since those wallets are in probation. I will wait to see if the fabrics is sturdy enough to survive my careless lifestyle...
|Small Essentials and Too Many Cards Slim|
Rebate/Membership Cards Wallet
- For more about a dozen of cards, slim.
- I used the tutorial : Lots of Cards Tall Wallet, by Nancy Couture
- Next time, I will enlarge it by 1/4 to 1/2 to be able to apply a trim all around.
- I would prefer if the cards overlapped more, being 1/2 inch apart instead of 1 inch.
- I should add a zipper closure or elastic band parallel to the tall opening edge.
- Make finding a card a breeze since you see them all!
- For a more compact solution, I could have used this tutorial : 30 Cards Compact Zippered Wallet, by Craft Passion.